[Michlib-l] Tidy With Kate Program at the Dearborn Library 8/4 at 7pm

Lodge, Daniel dlodge at ci.dearborn.mi.us
Thu Jul 30 16:45:24 EDT 2020

Does your house feel cluttered and messy? Then be sure to join our Zoom program Tidy With Kate on Tuesday August 4th at 7pm here at the Dearborn Public Library. Kate Sood, an organizing professional certified in the KonMari method of organization, will join us to offer ways for you to create a peaceful space in your home. To receive the Meeting Link, please go to our website www.dearbornlibrary.org<http://www.dearbornlibrary.org> to register.

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library
Dearborn, MI