[Michlib-l] FOL Question During COVID-19

Stephanie knownformylaugh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:43:32 EDT 2020

We are handling ours the same as Albion, for all the same reasons.   With
that being said, I am meeting with our Friends of the Library President
today (outside in a park) to discuss some ideas they had brainstormed a
couple of weeks ago (considering a potential outside sale since their
annual book sale was also cancelled back in April).

One additional note.... all of our volunteers had to sign an agreement that
they have received a copy of our reopening policies and have watched the
videos about proper use of PPE, cleaning, etc., since they are in the
building like staff are... we wanted to make sure they agreed to comply
with all of our new policies and procedures while working a volunteer
shift...

Stephanie Masin
Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library