[Michlib-l] Welcome New Staff at SDL

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Jul 31 14:59:12 EDT 2020

I would like to announce that our three new managers for the Superior
District Library have all been chosen!

 They are:

Pam Flood, Bayliss Public Library

Lori Brownson, Brevort Township Library

Emily Hyde, Pickford Community Library

Pam has worked at Bayliss for over 25 years in various capacities.  Lori
comes to us from Ohio, where she was a Children's Librarian.  And Emily has
a background in English, Music, and Technology - so quite a triple threat.
We are looking forward to all the great energy and ideas that each of them
brings to the District.

We are still searching for more people to join our Yooper team at Bayliss.
We are still accepting applications for Head of Circulation, HR and
Financial Manager, and Adult Program and Marketing Coordinator.  Please send
a cover letter and resume by email to me at the email below.

Warmest Regards,

Lisa

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library