[Michlib-l] Join us on Friday for a dialogue about taking outreach services to the next level in a post-pandemic world.

Lissa Krull krulll at mcls.org
Wed Jun 3 11:51:17 EDT 2020

We invite you to join MCLS staff for the next dialogue and discussion in our weekly series of conversations around the environment we find ourselves working in right now and what opportunities might exist as we move forward. This week we continue our discussion by taking a look at how libraries can build on and expand creative new methods of outreach that were developed during the pandemic.

Part support group, part visioning, let’s share our thoughts and ideas as we innovate ways to create our post-pandemic future. Join us this week Friday, June 5 at 11:00 EDT (10:00 am CDT) on Zoom. Please login using this link for the Virtual Dialogue<https://zoom.us/j/172695113?pwd=dnpuUVBudFR5MHZaTHl4bTN6UjZWdz09>.

You can view the recordings and chat logs from the previous dialogues by visiting https://www.mcls.org/training-events/presentation-slides/.

We look forward to seeing you on Friday!

Lissa Krull

Library Strategist

Engagement, Consulting, and Training

Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)

(800) 530-9019 ext 126

krulll at mcls.org<mailto:krulll at mcls.org>

[signature_1643238427]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [signature_1351144632] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [signature_1026794060] <http://www.mcls.org/>