[Michlib-l] AWE computers

Hartford Public Library hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 11:29:02 EDT 2020

Dear Library Directors,
Which has been more popular the AWE workstation or the tablet? I have two old AWEs from 2010. Are the programs different on the newer devices? I looked at the Ignite program provided by HATCH Early learning, but they are geared for schools. It's too bad because there prices are better. I appreciate your input as we are looking to equip our new children's area in our new library. Construction is scheduled to be completed around July 10.
Regards,Stephanie DanielsDirectorHartford Public Library