[Michlib-l] PPE recommendations on NRR

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Wed Jun 17 14:23:23 EDT 2020

Oops!  I forgot to include the url:

https://nrr.ninja/

Thanks!
Rebecca

-----Original Message-----
From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> On Behalf Of Rebecca Higgerson
via Michlib-l
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 1:03 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org; directors at lists.tln.org
Subject: [Michlib-l] PPE recommendations on NRR

CAUTION: This is an External email. Please send suspicious emails to
abuse at michigan.gov

Hello everyone!
The NRR team is here to assist you in finding the PPE supplies you need to
reopen your library.  Please see the red button on the upper right corner
labeled "PPE Recommendations" in the attached image.  You can now submit the
companies from whom you are getting Cleaners, Desk Shields, Gloves, Masks,
Sanitizer, and Other.  We will be retro-adding the companies that you have
been recommending for weeks, but you can certainly add anything we've missed
AND any companies you recommend going forward.  Please let us know if you
have any questions.

Thanks,
Rebecca Higgerson
Kate Andrade