[Michlib-l] Northfield Township Area Library - Library Assistant Vacancy

Zaley Nelson znelson at ntal.org
Wed Jun 17 15:32:24 EDT 2020

The Northfield Township Area Library is hiring two part-time library assistants (20 hours, $15 hour).

The job description is available at http://www.ntal.org/employment.html
[http://www.ntal.org/uploads/2/6/8/8/26886253/35377268613-ab592fda2c-o.jpg]<http://www.ntal.org/employment.html>
Employment - Northfield Township Area Library<http://www.ntal.org/employment.html>
Employment. Below is a list of our current open position(s). The Northfield Township Area Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are currently not hiring. Northfield Township Area Library 125 Barker Road Whitmore Lake, MI 48189 phone: (734) 449-0066. Hours of Operation
www.ntal.org

Zaley Nelson
Director | Northfield Township Area Library
125 Barker Road
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189

Tel: (734) 449-0066 x26
www.ntal.org<http://www.ntal.org/>