[Michlib-l] "Rightfully Hers" Pop-up displays

Bridget Kennedy bakenned at umich.edu
Tue Jun 23 10:20:16 EDT 2020

Dear Elaine,

 I received information about ordering free displays in honor of the
centennial of Women's Suffrage for the University of Michigan Library.  I
tried to click the link that was included to request the displays and it
required a log-in for the National Archives site.

Is there a way I can request the displays another way? We'd love to feature
these displays at the UM library once we are back up and running in
person.

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Bridget