[Michlib-l] Hotspot Checkout form

Mark Walters mwalters at kvcc.edu
Wed Jun 24 07:59:25 EDT 2020

Hi, all. Would anyone care to share the forms they use to check out hotspots? We are going to be checking out a few this fall and the administration wants to make sure we have our bases covered--at first, they were concerned students would be using the devices for gambling or pornography, but we'll likely be using a filter that will take care of some of that. Just curious what others are using. Thanks!

Mark

Mark Walters
Director of Libraries

Kalamazoo Valley Community College
6767 West O Avenue, PO Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070

mwalters at kvcc.edu
p: 269.488.4326
www.kvcc.edu

Learner, Responsibility, Ideation, Restorative, Adaptability