[Michlib-l] Book Cover Photos on FB

Vicki Shurly vshurly at tadl.org
Wed Jun 24 10:43:40 EDT 2020

We do post pics of books for our book clubs, but take the photos ourselves
of books the library owns.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 7:00 AM Rawson Library Director via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> We would like to let our patrons know about our new books and are
> wondering if it is ok to post photos of the covers on our FB page. If this
> is something that you do, please let me know if there's anything special
> I need to do or be aware of copyright-wise.
> Thanks so much,
> Ruth Steele
>
> --
>
> Ruth Steele, Director
> 6495 Pine St.
> Cass City, MI 48726
> 989-872-2856

Victoria M. Shurly, Director
Peninsula Community Library
2893 Island View Road
Traverse City, MI 49686
231.223.7700
vshurly at tadl.org

*"It is good to have an end to journey, but it is the journey that matters
in the end."  Ursula Le Guin*