[Michlib-l] UPRLC Conference Cancelled for September 2020

Shawn Andary sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 24 14:56:56 EDT 2020

***Please Excuse Cross Posting***

Hello all,

I am sorry to have to share that our Annual Upper Peninsula Region of
Library Cooperation Conference scheduled in September of 2020 has been
cancelled.  The Conference Committee felt that this was the best decision
given the fact that our venue is no longer available and things are still so
uncertain.  We will still be having a membership meeting and more
information will be made available about that soon to that group.

Thank you,

Shawn

Shawn Andary

Director

Superiorland Library Cooperative

(906) 228-7697  ext. 2

sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us

"Bad libraries build [only] collections, good libraries build services,
great libraries build communities."

-R. David Lankes.