[Michlib-l] Recording now available - New Opps in Adult Programming Digital Inclusion

Shannon White - Library of Michigan whites29 at michigan.gov
Fri Jun 26 12:09:44 EDT 2020

Thursday's virtual meeting with guest, Eric Frederick from Connect Michigan, was recorded and is now available online.

To review the notes and find the recording link to this and all our New Opportunities in Adult Programming virtual meetings, visit our Google folder here https://bit.ly/lm-adult. You can add your own questions, resources , and tips to this as well to share with your colleagues.

We will be planning out next meeting and post details for the date, time and topic to Michlib-L soon.

Thanks for  joining us!

Shannon White
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>
Schedule: Tue-Fri, 8-5