[Michlib-l] 2020 MI PR Group Meeting dates

Kelly Rembert krembert at southfieldlibrary.org
Fri Mar 6 15:47:07 EST 2020

Hi,

We're excited to announce the 2020 meeting schedule for the MI PR Group.

The MI PR Group an informal PR group to work together and share our successes, learn from our non-successes and put our brains together to try and tackle issues and help all of our libraries.  It is open to anyone who works in library marketing and promotions.

If you have topics you would like us to discuss please email your thoughts.

Our 2020 Meeting Schedule to add to your calendar:

Tuesday, April 14 at 2pm at the Bloomfield Township Public Library

Wednesday, June 3 at the Bullard Sanford Memorial Library in Vassar

A date TBD in September for the day long Unconference at the Library of Michigan in Lansing.

Thursday, November 5 at 2pm at the Novi Public Library

As we fill in more details on dates, times and topics I will update this email and send it out again!

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly Ireland Rembert
Outreach Librarian