[Michlib-l] [all-tln] Michigan Activity Pass: Postcards AND Mobile Passes!!!

Laura Brown lbrown at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Wed Mar 11 11:33:19 EDT 2020

Thank you, Jim, for all your hard work. Chelsea District Library would like
more MAP postcards when available.

Many thanks!
Laura

Laura Brown
*Adult Librarian*
Information Services
Chelsea District Library
p: 734.475.8732 X224 <(734)%20475-8732>
f: 734.475.6190 <(734)%20476-6190>
a: 221 S. Main Street | Chelsea | MI | 48118
w: chelseadistrictlibrary.org  e: lbrown at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
<https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaDistrictLibrary/>
<https://twitter.com/ChelseaLibrary>