[Michlib-l] Programming

Bruce MacDonald bmacdona at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:48:38 EDT 2020

The Peter White Public Library in Marquette is halting programming and room
reservations until further notice, to promote the concept of social
distancing. We are meeting this afternoon to determine how long "until
further notice" might be, and to discuss the many implications that the
coronavirus could mean for patrons and staff alike. We will be in touch on
the listserv.

Bruce MacDonald
Head of Technology / Assistant Director
Peter White Public Library