[Michlib-l] Dexter District Library Closing

Paul McCann pmccann at dexter.lib.mi.us
Fri Mar 13 09:12:15 EDT 2020

Greetings all,

With the announcement by the Dexter Community Schools of their closure and the Governor’s closure of all schools in the State, the Dexter District Library will be closing to support the greater community during this public health crisis. We recognize this will be an inconvenience and apologize for the disruption in standard service. Our goal is to help keep all our community members safe during this highly communicable outbreak.

The Library will be completely closed from Friday, March 13 through Sunday, March 15.

The Library will resume limited service on Monday, March 16. Limited service will run until Monday, April 6. This may change as recommendations from local public health authorities are updated. Limited service includes continued closure of the building to the public, with curbside pickup of materials offered.

All programs and meeting room reservations will be canceled through April 5. We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our approach based on recommendations from public health authorities.

Stay safe everyone,
Paul