[Michlib-l] Negaunee Public Library operating with closed stacks

Jessica Holman jdholman at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Mar 13 16:59:59 EDT 2020

Good afternoon,

The Negaunee Public Library is remaining open at this time. As per
discussion with my city manager, on Monday, March 16, we will be operating
in the old-time manner of "closed stacks," retrieving books and items for
patrons.

Programs remain to be determined, but the majority of the parents of the
Dungeons & Dragons group affirmed that they are fine with the group
continuing to meet in the library for the time being.

We are offering curbside services.

Updates will be provided as the situation changes.

--
Jessica Holman
Library Director