[Michlib-l] Lapeer District Library closing

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Sat Mar 14 14:34:38 EDT 2020

Hi all--

Lapeer is closing Monday morning and I'm not giving a restart date because
who knows what life will be like in a couple of weeks?

Most of us will be in to work on projects, but I am also letting staff who
don't want to be around other people stay home.

What a wrenching decision to have to make.

Everyone take care.

melissa

--
Melissa A. Malcolm
Library Director
melissa at lib.lapeer.org
www.library.lapeer.org
810.664.9521 <callto:810.664.9521> ext. 3113
"If liberty and justice mean anything, then access means everything." --
Charles Ogletree