[Michlib-l] Albion District Library Closing Effective Tuesday, March 17

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Sat Mar 14 14:35:16 EDT 2020

Albion District Library has canceled all programs and room bookings, and
will close our building to the public and offer limited service, effective
Tuesday, March 17.  We plan to offer curbside pick-up of materials to
patrons and are heavily promoting our OverDrive collection using their
marketing materials.  Staff will report and work on weeding, inventory,
projects, and some professional development.  This will change if and when
we have positive test results in our area.

Best wishes, everyone!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*