[Michlib-l] Soft Skills webinar from MCLS - *free to members* - Resilience in the Workplace

Gwen Haviland havilandg at mcls.org
Tue Mar 17 15:18:12 EDT 2020

Are you feeling uncertainty or challenged with a different work flow or possibly working at home? The following recording regarding Resilience in the Workplace may be a help and encouragement at this time. Please click on the link to register for this webinar that is free to members of MCLS.

Soft Skills: Introduction to Resilience in the Workplace - Recording<https://store.mcls.org/index.php/soft-skills-introduction-to-resilience-in-the-workplace-448.html>

Maybe you have time for some professional development. Please check out our others Soft Skills courses that are available as recordings and free to MCLS members. We hope these will be helpful. https://store.mcls.org/index.php/on-demand-training.html

For these and other great workshops please visit our Training Store here https://store.mcls.org

Gwen Haviland, Training Department
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen St, Suite 1, Lansing, MI 48910
800-530-9019 ext 404
training at mcls.org