[Michlib-l] Feeling boxed in while social distancing? Escape with these FREE opportunities

Pam Seabolt seaboltp at mcls.org
Wed Mar 18 08:32:22 EDT 2020

Good morning, everyone,

We at MCLS wanted to share with you some resources that may be helpful to you, your library or your communities as libraries may be closing and we practice social distancing. Included are links to virtual literacy and educational resources, as well as curated spreadsheets with free resources available from various vendors in the library world and beyond. You can access this resource list by visiting https://wke.lt/w/s/NmPBMA or by grabbing the link from our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org.

Please feel free to share widely. We will continue to update resources as we come across them, or if you would like us to add any you may know of, please email Pam Seabolt at seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org> or Lissa Krull at krulll at mcls.org<mailto:krulll at mcls.org>.

We hope you find the information useful, and that everyone is safe and healthy!

Best,
Pam

Pamela Seabolt
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 123
seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>

[signature_559252542]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [signature_796102709] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [signature_1476605371] <http://www.mcls.org/>