[Michlib-l] If you're closed and you still have staff come in

North Adams Library northadamslibrary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:27:50 EDT 2020

I am the only one here. We are offering pick up service. They need to call,
email, reserve, or message their requests. A few used it yesterday. What am
I doing inside? Paying bills, doing things that get pushed aside on a
normal day, working on details about our upcoming move.

Phyllis

------
Phyllis Rickard
Director
North Adams Community Memorial Library (zv245)
110 E. Main St., PO Box 248
North Adams, MI 49262
517-287-4426
northadamslibrary at gmail.com