[Michlib-l] If you're closed and you still have staff come in

Julie Kintner jkintner at tadl.org
Wed Mar 18 15:42:28 EDT 2020

Fife Lake:  6 Regular part time plus me.  They are off 2 weeks, with pay.
I am covering library a few hours a day and offering patrons to call or
email with book requests.  I hand them their items at the door.  We are not
taking any returns.  So far it is working and something.  Also, we have a
bunch of books we are sending with the lunches they are delivering to the
students.  Day at a time!  Hang in there everyone!

See you all soon,
Julie

*Julie KintnerDirectorFife Lake Public Libraryjkintner at tadl.org
<jkintner at tadl.org>231.879.4101*