[Michlib-l] Request to share virtual programming with Michigan Humanities

Linda Smith lsmith at tadl.org
Wed Mar 18 16:45:37 EDT 2020

TADL is doing a Facebook live story time weekdays at 11:00.

We are also in the process of setting up our virtual programming page for
teens. We are putting out daily challenges at 10:00am and will have a
2:00pm meetup time on our discord server to discuss books, media, how the
teens are coping and such. We plan on changing the exercise and craft
videos weekly but we may keep the live kitty cam on for the duration. Check
out what we have so far on tadl.org/teens

Linda Smith (she/her)
Teen Services Coordinator
   Traverse Area District Library
   610 Woodmere Ave.