[Michlib-l] Free training on how to work from home

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Wed Mar 18 18:34:29 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

We offer Lynda.com to our patrons and I received this info from our rep that they created a list of online training on working from home AND have made it free for everyone through "next week" (I'm guessing Fri 3/27). Passing this on in case it is useful for you or your staff.

Best of Luck,
Nyama

"Also, thought I would share this. I have had quite a few clients reach out and request resources and specific courses on LinkedIn Learning to set them up for remote work success. Our curators put together a playlist of courses specifically to help people work remotely. Since you have patrons who might be asked to work from home, I thought this might be useful.

These 16 courses are unlocked through next week, so feel free to share with your patrons, staff, or friends who might benefit from this as it is a free learning path.

Let me know if you need anything else, we are happy to assist you and your patrons with through this tough time!

Link: Remote Working: Setting Yourself and Your Teams Up for Success<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Flearning%2Fpaths%2Fremote-working-setting-yourself-and-your-teams-up-for-success%3Fu%3D85863946&data=02%7C01%7Csross%40linkedin.com%7Cc49995bd1a9046e58eb608d7c77580f1%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637197179798105843&sdata=RfM4CU8Al0itQty%2FBpvLpDWaR6jtXwPCIpK3tuMo79U%3D&reserved=0>

Patrons can also search these same 16 courses on Lynda.com

  1.  Working remotely
  2.  Time Management: Working from Home
  3.  Productivity Tips: Finding your Productive Mindset
  4.  Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls
  5.  Thriving @ Work: Leveraging the Connection between Well-Being and Productivity
  6.  Managing Stress for Positive Change
  7.  Building Resilience
  8.  Developing Resourcefulness