[Michlib-l] Any non-Facebook online programming?

Rebecca Stout rstout at berkleymich.net
Tue Mar 24 13:11:39 EDT 2020

Hello,
Are any libraries doing online events on platforms other than Facebook? A
friend of a friend has young kids at home and is looking for things like
online storytimes that she could access on Youtube or elsewhere since she
is not on Facebook. I sent her some Youtube channels with read alouds, but
from libraries I have only seen Facebook events so far and was wondering if
anyone else knew of any libraries doing other things.
Thanks,

Rebecca Stout
Youth Librarian
Berkley Public Library