[Michlib-l] MiYouth virtual meeting and resources list

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Mar 25 14:43:13 EDT 2020

Just a reminder for tomorrow's virtual meeting of the Youth Services Minds.  See below for details on how to join us live<https://michigan-host.zoom.us/j/818833639>, no need to register.  Kristin Fontichiaro from UM's School of Information will be joining me in leading our conversation. Please come prepared to engage and to share your thoughts and ideas for serving children and teens here in Michigan. I'll share out notes and ideas to these listservs.

Thank you,

Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan