[Michlib-l] Captioning resources

lois-sez lois-sez at lois-sez.com
Thu Mar 26 11:46:17 EDT 2020

If it's live this doesn't work, I believe that was the original request.  YouTube, by the way, for videos is capable of providing CC, although, like all automaGic captions,  they sometimes make ridiculous mistakes.
 	 		 			 			Lois Sprengnether Keel
			http://www.LoiS-sez.com
 			and blog at http://www.StorytellingResearchLois.com
			Storyteller in MI Arts & Humanities Directory
			and in Historical Society of Michigan Directory
			http://hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-speakers-performers/storyteller-lois-sprengnether-keel/
			State Liaison for National Storytelling Network
			Webmaster for http://michiganstorytelling.org/