[Michlib-l] Newsletter Options

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Fri Mar 27 18:07:43 EDT 2020

Hello all!

The product we were using for our monthly email newsletter (S'more) is very
easy to use, but has really flopped during this crisis time.  What are you
all using to create newsletters to send out to your community and patrons?
What do you like about it?  What other options did you consider?

Thank you, and best wishes to you and yours!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*