[Michlib-l] Virtual Event Pollinator’s Gardens with Bees in the D

Michael Howey michaelh at ropl.org
Sat May 2 10:40:02 EDT 2020

Greetings!

If you are going to do, or would like to add to, your virtual programming
please consider Bees in the D. Royal Oak Public Library hosted Bees in the
D Pollinator’s Gardens this week and it was very entertaining, informative
and much fun! The interest was high, over 100 registered with 67 watching,
and the presenter Brian Peterson-Roest was great! We used Zoom, which Bees
in the D provided. The event went smooth, with no glitches! I think your
patrons would enjoy Pollinator’s Gardens and with Bees in the D being a
non-profit, their fee ($300) goes to supporting their great cause. Tap
https://beesinthed.com/ to learn more and get in contact with Brian. Please
email me if you have any questions!

Mick Howey
Adult Services Librarian