[Michlib-l] Hand Sanitizer

Steven Kish skish at ltu.edu
Fri May 8 10:11:20 EDT 2020

I know I mentioned this company before in a prior thread, but I thought it
may be noteworthy to mention that they just managed to improve their supply
chain and therefore lowered their prices on hand sanitizer.

https://thedetroitbus.com/product/bulk-hand-sanitizer-from-the-detroit-sanitizer-company/?fbclid=IwAR39EvjTRg4o4w0weZ5iUY4I1r7H4TEHd7JZ0SprC03IXaPniLi6EP3Yfo8

You will need spray bottles for it because it is a liquid, not a gel. But
it is made in Detroit and they seem to have plenty in stock right now.

Be safe,

Steven

--

*Steven Kish*

*Reference LibrarianLawrence Technological University Library21000 West Ten
Mile RoadSouthfield, MI, 48075-1058(248) 204-3000*
*skish at ltu.edu <skish at ltu.edu>*