[Michlib-l] Virtual Discussion: New Opportunities in Adult Programming - May 11 at 10am Eastern (no registration required)

Shannon White - Library of Michigan whites29 at michigan.gov
Sun May 10 20:55:55 EDT 2020

Are you interested in learning and sharing with your colleagues around the topic of adult programming in this new environment?

If so, join us at 10:00 am Eastern, Monday, May 11, for a virtual discussion about what we are seeing in our library community related to adult programming, social media, and more.
Several staff members from Willard Public Library are joining us to share how they moved from in-person programming to a robust and regular schedule of virtual programs that several staff members take part in providing to their community.
Hear how this team:

  *   planned out their new programs
  *   what they have learned over the past several weeks about themselves and the technology they are using
  *   hear about the data they are collecting to help make future decisions
  *   how this is leading to changes to their marketing efforts
  *   and their plans for continuing their online programming offerings

The Library of Michigan is offering these virtual discussions to bring members of our library community together to learn and share with one another. We anticipate continuing this series with new guests and topics each week.

Be sure to visit out google document for our online notes & crowdsourcing at: bit.ly/lm-adult

There is no need to register for this virtual discussion, just login here or call in using the number listed below on Monday at 10:00 am Eastern.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://michigan-host.zoom.us/j/98381393043?pwd=YkJJUkdGZFV5VEVvckVJY3g3R3huUT09
Password: 340524

Or Telephone:
216 706 7005
8664345269 (US Toll Free)
Conference code: 579192

If you have questions, please feel free to let me know.

We hope you can join us on Monday to listen and learn from our guests and share your own ideas.  Thank you to Willard Public Library for sharing with us!

Shannon White
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>