[Michlib-l] Coopersville Library - LSTA grant

OC Lavonne Marshall coolm at llcoop.org
Mon May 11 15:19:49 EDT 2020

Hi Karen,

My library received an LSTA grant to support summer outreach this summer. Some of our plans have changed. I had an opportunity to meet with our Ottawa County partners associated with Meet Up and Eat Up which is where/how my library planned to implement most of our outreach associated with this grant. They are planning for limited gatherings. Is it okay to use the grant monies to purchase outreach materials that don't necessarily support meeting with kids and families, but be more along the lines of a giveaway bag that would include books, craft materials and library information detailing our digital resources?

I am asking if we can change our plans for purchasing outreach materials? and also what kind of time frame do we have to use these materials? Has the date for implementing grant purchases been extended?

Thanks.

--
LaVonne Marshall
Director