[Michlib-l] Recorded Books invoice

Rebecca Near rnear at grpl.org
Mon May 18 13:03:03 EDT 2020

Hi Jim,
I worked directly with Mark Haley from Recorded Books to upgrade our existing audio subscription to the unlimited audiobook deal that you helped secure for the state (thank you, by the way!). He mentioned that invoicing would be generated through TLN and would be sent in May. Just wondering when to expect the invoice for this and if it would be emailed or sent through mail.

Any further info would be great.
Thanks!
Rebecca

Rebecca Near
Collection Services & Circulation Coordinator
Grand Rapids Public Library
Main Library | 111 Library St NE | 49503
616-988-5402 x5430 (tel:16169885402,5430)
www.grpl.org (https://www.grpl.org/)