[Michlib-l] MCLS Weekly Virtual Dialogues

Pam Seabolt seaboltp at mcls.org
Tue May 19 15:15:17 EDT 2020

The staff at MCLS want to thank you for your continued interest and support in our weekly dialogues and discussions around the environment we find ourselves working in right now and what opportunities might exist as we move forward!

We are taking a break this week, but our next dialogue will be Friday, May 29 at 11:00 am EDT (10:00 AM CDT) on Zoom. As always, our dialogues are part support group and part visioning as we share our thoughts and ideas and innovate ways to create our post-pandemic future.

The recordings and chat logs from the previous dialogues can be found at  https://www.mcls.org/training-events/presentation-slides/.

The conversation has also continued outside of the dialogues through an MCLS Virtual Dialogues #Slack workspace. If you’re interested in joining the workspace, please contact Pam Seabolt at seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you next week!

Pamela Seabolt
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 123
seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>

[signature_1188932813]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [signature_694808630] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [signature_1177761029] <http://www.mcls.org/>