[Michlib-l] Poetry Walk

Kate Brown kbrown at cmpl.org
Tue May 19 16:05:48 EDT 2020

Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know about a special project we have going on right now. The Clinton-Macomb Public Library Main Branch is across the street from a 24-acre park, the Tomlinson Arboretum. We partnered with Clinton Township's Arboretum Committee to create a Poetry Walk in the park. Seventeen poems, contemporary and classic, are mounted on stands, near benches, at a height that makes them easy to read. Maps and a list of poems are located at both entrances to the park. They can also be printed from the Library's website. http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/List-of-poems-and-map.pdf.

If you find yourself in Clinton Township please stop by the Arboretum and enjoy the poems in this beautiful natural setting. The park is free and open to the public. The poems will be in place until September 27, 2020.

Kate Brown

Adult Non-Fiction

Clinton-Macomb Public Library