[Michlib-l] Join us at 10am for the MLA Connect Coffee Hour: Summer Reading Programs 2020 - It's not too late to register!

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Thu May 21 08:49:14 EDT 2020

Let's talk summer reading! With limited services, reduced access to library spaces, and socially distant staff and patrons, how should we approach summer reading?

This morning at 10am, grab a cup of coffee and join MLA and Cathy Lancaster from the Library of Michigan as we discuss best practices and creative ideas for 2020 summer reading programs.

This coffee hour is free to attend and open to anyone interested in joining the conversation! Register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtceiurD4rHNA7GtaJagZ1NjiL7BFpf7dk?fbclid=IwAR11sjazjBIbnuRqI6vGwE9m2dpQUCDmL5n6s67pwti8eb1ccYU0jsdmRJs

[https://us02web.zoom.us/w_p/579220933/ebbbd508-39db-40b7-be7d-d2ab1c5ed956.jpg]<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtceiurD4rHNA7GtaJagZ1NjiL7BFpf7dk?fbclid=IwAR11sjazjBIbnuRqI6vGwE9m2dpQUCDmL5n6s67pwti8eb1ccYU0jsdmRJs>
Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: MLA Coffee Hour - Summer Reading Programs 2020. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtceiurD4rHNA7GtaJagZ1NjiL7BFpf7dk?fbclid=IwAR11sjazjBIbnuRqI6vGwE9m2dpQUCDmL5n6s67pwti8eb1ccYU0jsdmRJs>
With limited services, reduced access to library spaces, and socially distant staff and patrons, how should we approach summer reading programs? Join Cathy Lancaster from the Library of Michigan as we discuss the best practices and ideas for youth service staff to navigate through 2020 summer program ideas.
us02web.zoom.us

[Web Icon resized]
Rachel Ash
Membership and Communications Director