[Michlib-l] STAR Library Network webinar opportunity

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed May 27 08:55:06 EDT 2020

Virtual Programs 101: Behind the Scenes at STAR Net
Thursday, May 28, 2020 | 1pm MT (3pm ET)
Are you gearing up to conduct virtual programs at your library and looking for tips, guidance, strategies, and resources?
Join the STAR Library Network for a "behind the scenes" look into how we facilitate our own virtual programs - the STAR Net Webinar Series! While nothing can replace a face-to-face interaction, virtual programs can open up new opportunities for learners that may not have access to the library's in-person resources. They can also allow your library staff to still engage with regular patrons during the COVID-19 crisis.

To register, head over to the link below: http://www.starnetlibraries.org/event/virtual-programs-101-behind-the-scenes-with-starnet/<http://www.starnetlibraries.org/event/virtual-programs-101-behind-the-scenes-with-starnet/?fbclid=IwAR132RLDwCeaWBewmsCGPHtyQnoKmiNK46ynzh2--C-QI-o4WK0_buRhkKc>

I assume it'll be recorded for those registered.  You can find archived webinars at: http://www.starnetlibraries.org/resources/webinars/.

Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan