[Michlib-l] Bibliotheca Mobile DLA users - share your local processes?

Joelle Hannert jhannert at nmc.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:17:14 EST 2020

Our library is preparing for our first inventory using bibliotheca's Mobile
DLA wand. Outside of the bibliotheca-supplied documentation, I'm wondering
if any other libraries have created local documentation of processes
related to this device? It looks like there are many different ways to use
the mobile DLA, and it'd be helpful to us to see how other libraries are
approaching it, as well as any snags/issues you ran into using the device.

Thanks so much for any advice you can share!

--
Joelle Hannert
Library Technical Services Coordinator