[Michlib-l] MI PR Group learning session coming up on Tuesday, Nov 17 at 10am

Kelly Rembert krembert at southfieldlibrary.org
Thu Nov 12 10:00:49 EST 2020

Hi,

The MI PR Group's first learning session comes up next week on Tuesday,
Nov 17 at 10:00am

MEL Marketing with Liz Breed

Looking for content marketing ideas? Learn how content marketing can
boost your engagement efforts and get a look at MeL’s new Promotions
Toolkit which offers a set of print and digital assets and
communications templates like email newsletter, blog post and press
release templates to support your content marketing efforts.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or
Android:https://michigan-host.zoom.us/j/92720231027?pwd=YUc3QnZzVngvZVpJQXBRTFhxMlMwUT09
    Password: 961097

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    USA 215 446 3649
    USA 8885578511 (US Toll Free)
    Conference code: 865869

The MI PR Group was created to bring Michigan library marketers together
to share successes, learn from non-successes, and to tackle industry
issues together.  Whether your job title is "Marketing", or promotion is
just one of many hats you wear, this group is here to support you!

We will have one meeting every month on the third Tuesday of each month.

Round table meetings

Once a quarter we will host a round table discussion.  Questions will be
asked to the group and we welcome all to join in and share their
thoughts, concerns, questions and ideas.  These will be December 15,
2020, March 16, 2021 and June 15, 2021 at 10:00am on Zoom.

Learning Sessions

In between we will host a monthly learning session.  This will be led by
a colleague on a topic they know and want to share.  These will be
informal chances to learn more about a service, idea, product with no
sales pitch and ask all the questions you'd like.

We have presenters on deck for Canva and LibraryAware.  What can you
present on?  Do you have good internal staff communications tips, are
great at Instagram graphics, can naviage Facebook Business Suite and
more????  Please let us know!

The wonderful Liz Breed, the Michigan eLibrary Coordinator, is kicking
off the series on Tuesday, November 17 at 10:00am.

Do you have any questions, want to lead a learning session or to say hi
contact Kelly atkrembert at southfieldlibrary.org.

Much thanks to Liz Breed and Mary Ruthko for helping to organize all of
this!

Have a great day,

Kelly

Kelly Ireland Rembert