[Michlib-l] Laminator question

Keegan M Sulecki Keegan.Sulecki at troymi.gov
Thu Nov 12 11:33:42 EST 2020

Hello!

We are looking into purchasing a laminator for our library and have it narrowed down to two options, one made by GBC and the other by Tamerica. If any of you have a laminator from either of these two companies, can you share any feedback regarding customer support?

Also, one of the machines supports a larger range of film thicknesses. It goes up to 10 mil while the other only goes up to 3 mil. We aren't sure how important having that larger range of film options might be so if you have any experience or feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you in advance for your help!

Best,

Keegan

[https://webmail.troymi.gov/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADNmYzAwYjcwLWM3MTYtNDI1ZS05YTE0LTI1MDNlNDdhZTNmMQBGAAAAAADY1iSU9Nr%2BQY2BNkImq4x3BwAJdD7wh9APQqHFZdSJcepHAAAAAAEMAAAJdD7wh9APQqHFZdSJcepHAACqUgmvAAABEgAQABg2kT0KPUtNuk03e9YFDBk%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=aPUVakQuxUWbXm_afBWPlGxmUGxf99cIahhWBhal0IbcxUk--6N-pH6URAbHUbNGfQSvlRHMMWo.]<https://troypl.org/>

Keegan Sulecki
Head of Youth Services

510 W. Big Beaver

Troy, Michigan 48084