[Michlib-l] Blissfield's Schultz-Holmes Memorial Library rolling reopening back to Phase I (vestibule service).

director at blissfieldlibrary.org director at blissfieldlibrary.org
Fri Nov 13 13:57:33 EST 2020

As of Saturday, November 14, 2020, and until further notice, the
Schultz-Holmes Memorial Library in Blissfield will be rolling back to Phase
I in its reopening plan in response to rising positive case rates in Lenawee
County. Since the library serves a high-risk population, this rollback
allows the library to keep borrowing available to patrons while keeping
staff and patrons safer.  In Phase I, the library building, other than the
vestibule, is closed to the public. Staff will be available by telephone and
email during the library's regular hours.  Patrons may place holds on
physical materials online using the library's catalog, by email to
info at blissfieldlibrary.org <mailto:info at blissfieldlibrary.org> , or by
telephone at 517-486-2858.  The items will be checked out to the requesting
patron and placed in the library vestibule for a 24-hour window to be picked
up during the library's regular hours.  The current limit of five items per
patron continues to apply.  Other than borrowing, all other in-building
services are unavailable in Phase I. The library's online services,
including new account applications, and programming, including Blissfield
Unbound and StoryTime, remain available, as always, on the library website,
blissfieldlibrary.org, and Facebook page, The Schultz-Holmes Memorial
Library.

Bob Barringer, PhD

Director

The Schultz-Holmes Memorial Library

407 South Lane Street

Blissfield, MI 49228

517-486-2858

517-486-3565 (fax)

 <http://www.blissfieldlibrary.org/> www.blissfieldlibrary.org

Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!