[Michlib-l] Library closing for three weeks

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Mon Nov 16 15:01:24 EST 2020

Hi MichLib Land,

  Coloma Public Library will be fully closed from Wednesday November 18
through Tuesday December 8th.

Stay safe! Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

 <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/> www.colomapubliclibrary.net

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy