[Michlib-l] lobby service

Susan Wess susan.wess at milanlibrary.org
Mon Nov 16 17:16:29 EST 2020

The only service we offer in the lobby is a computer. An appointment must be made in advance & 30 min time slot. We have a very small lobby & no one, including staff, is allowed in the lobby when someone is on the computer.

We started curbside service in June &’will probably continue only curbside service until the spring or, if Covid numbers drop drastically, late winter.