[Michlib-l] Current Covid open/ closed question

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue Nov 17 09:18:14 EST 2020

We have nine libraries.  We were fully open, but have moved one to closed, one to curbside only, three to curbside/appointment, and four are still open.  We have four school/publics.  All of them have had to close at some point due to Covid cases either in the school, or a patron exposure site.  It has been one heck of a roller coaster since all of them have different issues and concerns.  We have definitely learned to be flexible and turn on a dime here this year.

Lisa

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library

541 Library Drive