[Michlib-l] Troy Public Library Director job posting

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Wed Nov 18 13:29:08 EST 2020

Congratulations on your new position Cathy! We look forward to seeing
you at Metro Net meetings!
Best,
Dave

Dave Ewick

the Library Director position: https://troymi.applicantpro.com/jobs/

> If you click on the Library Director link, you will be taken to the
job posting and further down the page on the left is a link to the full
job description.

> It is an exciting time to become the Director of the Troy Public
Library, now that the millage increase has passed, and the duration of
the millage has been extended to 10 years.  The staff is fantastic as
well.