[Michlib-l] Searching for an old picture book...

Geiken, Laura lgeiken at ci.dearborn.mi.us
Thu Oct 1 09:31:56 EDT 2020

Hello,

I am looking for an old picture book for a patron who read it to her daughter about 25-30 years ago. Below is what the patron remembers:

*         There's a little boy and a lion.

*         The only line she remembers is "I'm the king of the castle and you're the dirty rascal."

*         It was a small book with just a few lines on each page and very little color. She compared the illustrations to Maurice Sendak.

*         Book was published at least 25-30 years ago.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? Thank you!

Laura Geiken
Librarian I
Dearborn Public Library
(313) 943-3344