[Michlib-l] Congrats to Barb Dinan for MAME Award!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Fri Oct 2 10:09:31 EDT 2020

The Michigan Association for Media in Education announced their annual awards today and Barb Dinan at Plymouth District Library was given the Community Collaboration Award. Congrats Barb!

Community Collaboration

Barb Dinan

Teen Librarian

Plymouth District Library

Check out the rest of the awards and sign up for the awards event at www.mimame.org<http://www.mimame.org>.

Congratulations to our 2020 MAME Honorees!

Congratulations to our 2020 MAME Honorees! Please join us virtually, Thursday November 19, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. as we celebrate with them. Registration will be required and is free. Watch the MAME avenues of communication for further details.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
reishk at michigan.gov
517-241-0021