[Michlib-l] Program question

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Wed Oct 7 08:57:56 EDT 2020

Greetings Jen and all,

MSU-Extension has resources available statewide on Managing Difficult Conversations and Situations<https://www.canr.msu.edu/difficult_conversations/national-and-statewide-resources/>. The site is broken down into four categories:

  *   National and statewide resources
  *   Adults working with you
  *   Parents and caregivers
  *   Adults and communities

Have a great day,
Sonya

Stay safe and I'll see you on the other side,
Sonya Schryer Norris
Library of Michigan, MDE
517-335-1498