[Michlib-l] large print request

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Thu Oct 8 13:34:21 EDT 2020

Hi Perri:

Perhaps the patron would benefit from the services of Michigan’s Blind and Talking Book Library ( BTBL)?
https://www.michigan.gov/leo/0,5863,7-336-94422_28313_54234---,00.html

He can give them a call and the awesome staff there will tell him about their services. 800-992-9012

I hope this helps!
Sincerely,
Clare

Clare D. Membiela, MLS, J.D.
Library Law Consultant
Library of Michigan
MembielaC at michigan.gov<mailto:MembielaC at michigan.gov>
517-335-8132

The research and resources above are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.